Imagine this... You are staging a beautiful home for sale. It's well maintained with many upgrades, including granite counter tops and new fixtures. The house is in a great location. It's well priced for the market range. You hope to sell quickly. But week after week, buyers walk away from this wonderful home because of the strong cigarette odor. You have tried everything: from deep cleaning the home to burning scented candles and essential oils. But the odor is still lingering... the smell of years and years of smoking in the home has permeated the walls, carpets and furnishings. It is turning off buyers and you are at a loss. What can you do?
If your home is affected by mold, you are probably having allergy symptoms like: runny nose, coughing or sneezing, sinus infections, ear infections, skin rashes and even asthma attacks! Because some people are more sensitive to mold than others, your symptoms could vary from one member of the family to another. Molds are usually not a problem outdoors, but can become a problem indoors because when mold spores land on a wet or damp surface, they begin reproducing rapidly and release allergens that get re-circulated inside your home. Mold can cause serious health problems to you and your loved ones, so it is important to follow the following guidelines to prevent mold growth inside your home:
If your home is affected by water damage, you are probably thinking: “Oh no!!! Why me?” Next, you might be thinking “I can probably watch some YouTube videos and figure out how to take care of this problem myself”.
Why choose BIOSWEEP®?
One of the top reasons why our clients continually refer us to their families, friends, and neighbors is because all of our work comes with a 100% guarantee. Our work is not done until you are 100% satisfied. We collaborate with homeowners and property managers to create a positive work experience.
Topics: mold removal Charleston SC