BioSweep's technology is unique, innovative and effective to PERMANENTLY eliminate mold, bacteria, viruses and odors of any kind. It's ideal for homeowners, property managers, realtors and apartment managers who are experiencing any type of water damage issue, mold damage, smoke odor, or unpleasant odors caused by pet urine or other biological waste inside a property. Our technology is also applied to flood vehicles that have water damage and mold damage. What makes our technology so unique? And why is BioSweep's technology so much better than the competition? Here is why.
If you have been in the vacation rental business, auto dealership business or hotel business for a while, you may have heard of ozone generators to improve indoor air quality and remove smells. Unfortunately, much of the claims and conclusions from companies that make Ozone generators to remove odors are not real. Ozone generators are actually dangerous and can cause severe health problems.
Aside from the damage and property loss, smoke odor after a house fire can be very difficult to eradicate. The smoke odor can linger for days and even weeks after the flames have been put out. It permeates furniture, clothing, carpets, bedding, and more. Even the most experienced restoration professionals trust BioSweep Southeast to completely eradicate the smoke odor after a house fire.
Imagine this... You are staging a beautiful home for sale. It's well maintained with many upgrades, including granite counter tops and new fixtures. The house is in a great location. It's well priced for the market range. You hope to sell quickly. But week after week, buyers walk away from this wonderful home because of the strong cigarette odor. You have tried everything: from deep cleaning the home to burning scented candles and essential oils. But the odor is still lingering... the smell of years and years of smoking in the home has permeated the walls, carpets and furnishings. It is turning off buyers and you are at a loss. What can you do?